Thursday, April 28, 2011

~exam~

Feel really nervous that i'm going to exam exactly this friday.. 
Anxious...nervous....feel sick.. thrill... all mix feeling on my exam...
IN FACT I JUZ WANA START TO STUDY TONITE....

Reli cool rite? hahahha not cool at all actually cz its a last minute study...but its all my fault n my own choice that i wana study last minutes...but at least i dun blame others if i failed or x had gud result... hahahha no one to blame..u must realize ur own responsibility for ur own action...not others to blame...

With colorful font...i kinda like it..make me more interested to write more in the future...yeah...

well. i need to get back study...

Till then,

X.o.X.o

L.X a.N.d.R.a

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...