Saturday, April 23, 2011

~whoa...new header~ yay

finally i had finish designing my blog header... its d easies way i guess...i think thr are still lotsa more that i need to learn to improve my header... i wan my pic look transparent..smt creative myb in the future.. hehehhe

i wana make the background more clearer after this... make it more sharp..but yeah..i'm still in learning process of my own blog... i x need ppl to teach me as i like learn things by my own.. its a satisfaction whn u r able to design ur own blog..i admit i'm not expert in term of blog designing but at least i had tried my best.. heheheh

even though its not beautifully done but i guess thats it for now..

till then,

X.o.X.o

L.X. a.N.d.R.a

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...